Friday, August 20, 2010

Lots Of Moose

There are mornings on the river when all the wildlife come out to play. I am sure the moose hunters would love to be out on the river on a morning like this, but the tranquility was so serene that I would never tell them.


Two cows grazing in the early morning.


A family of moose on an island. I know the picture is a little dark, but there is a cow and calf and bull in the picture.


A second family of moose. The bull, cow, and calf can more easily be seen in this picture.


A second bull moose was on the same island, only a couple of hundred metres away.


I think this elk was on the same island as the first moose family.


A short distance away, I saw this family of deer swimming across the lake in front of my canoe.

All in all, a very pleasant morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment