Saturday, September 11, 2010

Before and After


Here is a great comparison picture to show the physical change that took place this summer.

In the first picture (which is posted early on in this blog on May 13th) I had cycled my first 100km day. I had also been cycling for about a month before the picture was taken. My health had already improved dramatically.

The second picture was only taken a week or so ago when Will and I were stopped for a break on a tiny little sandbar having lunch and enjoying a rare visit from the sun.

There has been almost 4 months between the two pictures.

Thanks to all the Alpha 1 Antitrypsin support groups and charities, who published lifestyle and dietary options for those of us suffering from Alpha 1. You have made this incredible change possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment